Digitization of articles from hard-copy journals owned by UniFi libraries
What items that can be requested
The service provides the delivery of digitized copies of articles from journals held in printed format by the Library University System. It is available for the University of Florence internal and authorized users.
It is possible to request up to 5 articles at a time.
How to request digitized articles
Before requesting the service, make sure the item of interest is owned by one of the University libraries, by logging in and running the appropriate search in OneSearch (see Record Details).
1) Journal articles:
You will find the link to the digitization form under the Services column following the Location tab of the issue/year of your interest.
- If the article you need is contained in one of the journal issues owned by the University click Digitize article
- If the article you need is contained in a journal issue owned by the university but not on the menu, select: Digitize from a different issue
2) Items from databases:
- find the article you're interested in.
- click the button in the Services tab and then click on Digitize the article or Digitize article from a different issue links.
if no branch of the University Library System holds a copy of the article you need you can request it via the Document Delivery service filling in the form in the link below:
A pdf of the article will be sent to you via email.
By going to My account in OneSearch you can:
- follow the progress of your request (request status)
- cancel the request (if still possible)
The service is free of charge.