Archives, historical collections and digitization of the Sciences Library
The Sciences Library is continuously at work to promote and facilitate the use of its collections by carrying out a ongoing process of digitization of its antique material and special collections, having also established important partnerships with a number of European digitization projects as well as a collaboration with the Tuscan Heritage authorities in order to digitiize important local archives. The latter ones can be consulted online via searchable pdf files with direct links to the original documents.
- Special collections of the Sciences Library; in particular:
- Digitized Collections of the Library System -- in particular for the Sciences Library see:
- Biology books part of the project "Biodiversity Heritage Library" (BHL)
- Proyecto Humboldt: documents relating to the scientific exploration of the Canary Islands
- Impronte digitali - Sciences Section
- The early collections of the Studium Generale and thereabouts - The Sciences