ILL-DD for External Libraries
How to submit requests
- via ILL-SBN for libraries that are part of this network
- via Nilde or LirOnline for libraries which are not part of ILL-SBN network
- if the library does not belong to either networks, please fill the online form or by simple email to the library holding the document needed.
Before submitting the request please check carefully in the online catalogue all information regarding the availability for loans of the desired items.
Costs of the service
Prices are indicative only. The exact amount will be communicated by the library staff at the time the documents are ready for delivery.
How to pay
- for external libraries and non-public institutions: by bank transfer.
account info (IBAN) IT 88 A 02008 02837 000041126939
account name: Università degli Studi di Firenze-Ateneo.
Payment description will be specified together with exact amount by the lending library at the moment the documents are ready for delivery. In order to activate delivery, the receipt of payment must be produced.
When applicable, payment can also be made by IFLA Voucher.
Documents that are not for loan
- items published before 1915
- manuscripts and correspondence
- rare and valuable items
- autographed books
- graduation theses
- general reference items
- works made of loose sheets
Mode of delivery
Books are sent by postal service or private courier.
Copies can be supplied in digital format, sent by mail or by fax.