Geography Branch Library
The library has been merged into the North American Branch Library. All services are now supplied by the North American Branch Library
The Geography branch library houses the collections coming from the former Geography Cabinet, set up in 1883, and from the Society for geographic and colonial studies founded by Giovanni Marinelli. The Fondo Marinelli is a precious collection of texts and maps, set up by Giovanni and his son Olinto, that initially belonged to the National Library in Florence and then it was given as a permanent deposit to the geography branch library.
Reading and Loans
The entire collection is in closed bookstacks. In order to borrow the material it is necessary to fill out a form at the loan desk.
- More information in the Humanities Library's general reading and loans section